FIGS is searching for an Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our amazing team within our Finance and Systems department. This position will work hand in hand with Operations, Customer Service, Engineering, and Marketing. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the gathering of business requirements to support development and enhancements to our systems. This will include communicating with vendors and internal stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between teams to support and create organizational requirements.
- Lead and participate in exciting new projects, and implementations.
- Collaborate with team members to gather requirements to suggest improvements.
- Identify possible future system development needs.
Other must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in Shopify, ERP, WMS, OMS systems
- Experience in ETL
- 3+ years of relevant experience in enterprise applications engineering
- 2+ years e-commerce experience.
- 3+ years in suite scripting for NetSuite
- Integration and maintenance of our systems.
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
- Team player with an egoless nature
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $84,000 and $120,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.