FIGS is looking for an ERP Director to join the IT Enterprise Systems team! The ERP Director will plan, execute, and direct all activities related to the development and management of applications that enable finance operations. You will be responsible for sourcing, integrating, and managing core SaaS solutions that are used to run the enterprise. These solutions include NetSuite ERP, Integrations to ERP via IPaas as well as SOX Compliance optimization. Our ideal candidate is hands on with NetSuite, a skilled communicator, experienced working in a fast-paced public company that thrives in a high-tech and customer-obsessed environment. In this role, you will report directly into the VP of Enterprise Systems and manage a small team. What you'll do:
- Develop, lead and direct ERP and integrated apps in terms of day to day support of run state, month end optimization and strategic project planning to drive business enablement and value.
- Provide expertise, management and support to ensure enterprise and packaged applications are functional, effective, secure, compliant and continuously improving.
- Drive self and team to deliver timely, successful completion of SOX audit evidence requests, month end support, business as well as self identified fixes and optimizations of the ERP.
- Leverage existing knowledge of socialization and prioritization best practices in IT to drive continuous improvement across direct reports, 3rd parties and enterprise partners.
- Provide hands on day to day support, research, sandbox modeling and project execution of NetSuite, SuiteApps and Integrations in/out of ERP.
- Define, communicate and track work milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to department business leaders, support staff, and partners
- Review performance of supported applications to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of ERP, apps and integrations
- Execute and manage projects, enhancements and bug fixes leveraging agile methodologies and partner with IT and business partners to accelerate sprint throughput.
- Direct research on potential applications, solutions and technologies in support of new requests, initiatives and opportunities.
- Oversight, identification, RFP, negotiation and facilitation of software vendors, implementation partners and contracts.
- Manage strategic relationships between internal IT resources, distinct business units, end users, vendors, and partner organizations.
- Manage expectations, resources, time commitments and relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or another relevant academic discipline
- 8+ years of IT management experience running as well as implementing NetSuite ERP and related ERP systems and tools for a Direct to Consumer or related company
- Prior experience and success with hands on NetSuite administration, issue resolution, configuration and integration troubleshooting as well as leveraging SuiteApps to enhance the ERP platform.
- Prior experience and success with translating SOX requirements into timely change management audit reporting, user access management and ERP configuration and functionality that ensure compliance is met consistently and maintained.
- Superior written and verbal communication as well as the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Proven ability to engage with business stakeholders to develop requirements, plans, test strategies, implementation planning and to deliver on plan.
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Certifications in any technical areas: Netsuite certifications, Oracle , SAP ,etc
- Shopify, Celigo, Tray.io or relevant ecommerce experience and integration
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $122,500 and $175,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.