Do you have a passion for creating best-in-class customer experiences? FIGS is looking for a Senior Director, Lifecycle and Retention to develop strategies that segment, grow and retain customers. The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and is passionate about running a team focused on understanding our customers' experiences across all channels including website, email, SMS, landing pages, referral programs, direct mail and more to drive business growth and customer retention.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Growth & Lifecycle and partner cross-functionally with acquisition, brand, data, merchandising and product and engineering teams to create a true lifecycle marketing experience that attracts customers, converts, retains, and delivers on the best customer experience for the FIGS community of Awesome Humans.
What you'll be doing:
- Own strategy, execution and optimization of the entire FIGS Customer Lifecycle, including direct accountability for email, SMS and mobile app engagement strategy and performance. Core KPIs include email, SMS, and push notification engagement rates, revenue, and customer repeat purchase rates
- Partner with Growth, Brand, Merchandising and Digital Product teams to optimize and personalize the customer journey, developing pre-emptive strategies that deliver the right message to the right person, at the right time
- Own, execute and communicate email, SMS, push notifications and retention marketing campaigns to drive improvements in audience segmentation and frequency to drive repeat rate, LTV, and increased engagement and advocacy
- Manage and grow the email, SMS and app subscriber database
- Own strategy and reporting for FIGS referral and loyalty programs
- Own monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting - work closely with the Data Science and Retention Marketing Analyst to continuously measure customer lifecycle performance and communicate results
- Develop a high performing team of lifecycle/retention marketers and ensure their continued development and growth within the organization
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- 12+ years of marketing experience in driving lifecycle and retention marketing, including email, CRM, loyalty, site marketing, and customer segmentation, ideally for a DTC and/or apparel brand
- Marketing/Communications Degree, MBA a plus
- Successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer eCommerce, retention marketing trends, and Email/CRM technologies
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills to inform, encourage and implement impactful marketing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- Experience with testing methodology and experience driving results through analytics
- An eye for strong creative and storytelling, and experience partnering with Creative teams on both direct response and brand marketing assets and communication
- Strong empathy and understanding of the customer mindset to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $163,800 and $234,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.