FIGS is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator to support the merchandising team. The ideal candidate is passionate about product and must be able to stay focused and detail oriented while supporting all categories of the business. This position would partner cross-functionally with design, production, planning, marketing, to help create an on-brand product assortment. What you'll do:
- Fully manage and update Line Plan and Buy Plan documents on a daily basis
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure all updates and changes to line plan documents are reflected accurately and efficiently
- Aid in creating & formatting templates for team & Chief Merchandising Officer on an as-needed basis
- Track weekly marketing emails and compile into a presentation to be shared out on a bi-monthly basis
- Leverage Photoshop to mock up site assets and designs
- Mock visual examples of merchandising for the website
- Prepare and organize assets needed for meetings
- Update and color CADS on as-needed basis
- Maintain administrative tasks of updating files
Other must haves:
- 1 year of experience in a merchandising or design role preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Photoshop experience preferred
- Outstanding communication verbal and written skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Graphic skills; ability to create mock websites in illustrator, photoshop, or PPT
- Project management experience to easily manage various projects while staying on-track with deliverables and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Slides, Illustrator
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Positive, go-getter attitude!
- Proven work ethic and integrity and able to be a team player
- Demonstrates confidence and takes the initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $16.00/hr and $22.00/hr. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.