FIGS is looking for an awesome Senior UI/UX Product Designer to join our Ecommerce Design Team. The Senior UI/UX Product Designer will be responsible for creating and communicating concepts, implementing strategies, building/maintaining design systems and developing interactive customer flows and experiences. The role will report directly to the Director of UI/UX.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and visual designers to develop design system and ensure integrity in final products
- Deliver and maintain consistent design system for all user journeys and visual spec guidelines
- Write documentation and guidance on how and why components, styles, and patterns are applied in code and design
- Working with 3rd-party agencies to define and inspect design specs
- Be responsible for researching and designing thoughtful and seamless experiences that delight end users and customers
- Provide pixel-perfect static and interactive mockups.
- Create wireframes and prototypes focused on solving various business problems
- Continuously collect and review customer data and feedback for optimization opportunities
- Work with a matrixed and collaborative team, balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills
- Own communication and negotiation of critical path and scope with team members, partnering with stakeholders to ensure shared understanding
- Lead a project or group of projects with limited hand holding and guidance
- Provide product design insights through innovative research methodologies
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance, improve, and expand methodologies and work
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of a comprehensive visual framework to establish consistent aesthetics
- Work with the product team to develop AB tests to improve the experience
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Designer, Visual Designer, UX/UI Designer, or a similar role (at least 2 years of design systems experience required)
- Proficiency in product design software including Figma(Sketch, Zeplin) and other visual design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, After Effects or ProtoPie is a plus
- Online portfolio with specific examples of high quality UX/UI, Design System and Visual Design work reflecting individual design thinking, teamwork, and impact on customers
- Possess a deep knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX Design
- Excellent visual design skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-viewport compatibility issues
- Informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication, and the ability to present them eloquently and concisely
- Display fanatical attention to detail and possess the organizational skills required to manage numerous projects and deliverables across different teams and organizations in a fast-moving environment
- Possess and exhibit cultural awareness and sensitivity in order to land communications with a diverse global audience
- Be a teammate with refined and assertive leadership skills and the ability to positively influence change through inspirational design, solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy
- Have excellent oral/written communication, project management, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills
- Previous Ecommerce experience(fashion/lifestyle) is a plus
Other must haves:
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome (like our scrubs)
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $112,000 and $160,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.