Overview: The US Store Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing operational excellence in the day to day in country execution of operations initiatives and leveraging best practices within the retail stores. In partnership with the stores' leadership team, Regional Operations Managers and Retail Performance Directors, the role is responsible for liaising with global and regional groups and representing retail needs on projects as well as identifying and implementing systems and process improvements while ensuring optimal sales support.
Key Accountabilities: Retail Support and Communications
- Partner with the Regional Operations Managers to execute day to day operational tasks and any changes or updates relating to special projects that will need to be implemented in stores. Ensure that all systems enhancements are clearly communicated and consistently implemented across all stores. Identify operational gaps and training needs to ensure consistency in our store network and partner with Regional Operations Managers to address and standardize.
- Communicate to all stores on operational updates, issues, compliance as it relates to new processes and procedural changes for the country and partner with Americas communications team closely on any operational content.
- Lead annual physical inventory and shrink improvement plans for the US Retail Team and partner with store management teams to execute effectively.
- Partner with the Sales and Operations Teams to assist in trouble shooting all heightened client service concerns, Direct Sales, .com, including all TSC escalated issues. Identify trends with issues reported and suggest enhancements where needed.
- Manage the Americas Operations Intranet Site and STEPS
- Identify opportunities for improving current processes and standardizing procedures to maximize resources and increase efficiencies in stores.
- Identify ways to streamline operations and propose sustainable changes. Partner with central counterparts to establish best practices. (i.e. Global Sales Operations, Security, Internal Audit, etc.).
- Support new systems roll out thru UAT, operations processes, training, and hyper care.
- Partner with retail management on addressing operational questions or concerns on policies/procedures.
- Ensure proper compliance on sales transactions, inventory processes, cycle counts, operations reporting, POS procedure compliance, transfer of merchandise, repair inventory transfer and log, borrow merchandise procedures, missing assets reports, COM merchandise controls, etc.
- Monitor the execution of Retail Controls Checklist and own Compliance Manager quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley Controls and partner with Internal Audit on the Continuous Audit reporting trends for updates .
- Partner with appropriate business leads to update and modify business controls and utilize new systems when necessary (i.e., Internal Audit, Logistics, Treasury, Risk, Credit Services, etc.)
- College Degree
- 8+ years of Retail Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Inventory Management Background
- Multiple Retail Locations oversight
The hiring range for this position ranges from $103,955 - $146,760. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus.