Manager Onsite Merchandising Global eCommerce (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Global eCommerce is the core of all HUGO BOSS eCommerce activities. With the claim "Best in Class" we offer an inspiring and customer-oriented eCommerce shopping experience. Are you enthusiastic about Onsite campaigns and do you love data? We are looking for a motivated Manager Onsite Merchandising Global eCommerce (m/f/d)to strengthen our Onsite Merchandise team.
What you can expect:
- Article planning for onsite campaigns based on relevant KPI, operational requirements and the competition
- Coordination in the team and with internal interfaces for the implementation of the campaigns
- Development of (visual) merchandising tactics with a regional/local approach to the further development of assortment-specific and customer-centric product placement
- Analysis of KPI to monitor the success of onsite activities and the derivation of findings for their operational implementation
- Participation in the further development of processes in the team and overarching procedures
- Participation in international and cross-functional projects
- Organisation, management and follow-up of meetings
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing/Communication Sciences, Fashion Management or Business Informatics
- 3-5 years of professional experience in fashion and e-commerce, especially in the field of onsite merchandising
- Experience with shop and content management systems as well as common web analysis tools
- High affinity for data-driven thinking and entrepreneurial action
- Business fluent English, further language skills are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert