Manage the production of all CVM assets for global windows, vitrines and instore campaign collateral needs. Maintain an effective team of production support and vendor relationships. Uphold the highest standard of material understanding, production techniques and high quality execution for all CVM assets on time and on budget. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage the vendor production, execution and global roll out of CVM assets to all stores.
- Ensure all work is delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard befitting a global luxury brand.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with global vendors to ensure all creative assets are correctly prepped for production.
- Ensure all assets are produced, shipped, delivered and installed, quality checked as per the project brief, on time and on budget.
- Partner closely with Design, Graphics, Finance, Strategic Store Planning, Procurement, Visual Merchandising, Customs Compliance and Logistics in order to produce global creative rollouts.
- Communicate with CVM regional team regarding collateral needs and feedback.
- Proactively share updates on deliveries, replacements and production status to support market needs.
- Consider global business needs and plan accordingly by providing tracking in timely manner.
- Establish a collaborative relationship and partner closely with the Regional Directors and CVM field team to fulfill assets kit requests and orders.
- Partner with central management team to identify realistic solutions to challenges such as shipment of delicate props or identifying alternative materials, while maintaining the integrity of the design.
- Partner with Procurement Team in developing a bid strategy for each rollout, while thinking ahead creating a strategy for future campaigns.
- Manage and serve as primary contact for the budgets of the global roll outs and production of each element distributed to the regions.
- Ensure a smooth transition as each phase launches over the next 4 years. Improve process flows by becoming intimately familiar with the systems capabilities
- Source new vendors and maintain strong relationships as needed
- Travel to domestic and oversea vendor factories for sourcing and production trips.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in merchandising, visual display, styling or related areas.
- Luxury retail experience essential.
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
- Experience overseeing a global production budget.
- Primary experience at creating compelling retail display.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage a complex process.
- Proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with cross-functional teaming and proven ability to work with a variety of people and present ideas and information to group.
- Strong knowledge of vendor sources and craftspeople for materials, techniques, props and fulfillment.
- Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
- Basic knowledge of jewelry, leather goods and gifts.
- Able to travel as needed for store visits & installations.
- Strong sense of composition and design.
- Strong conceptual skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing from obscure sources.
- Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $59,415 - $80,385. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.