Information Security Analyst
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 2 Feb 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Information Security Risk Analyst has a global remit and is an integral member of the Information Security team. The Risk Analyst will conduct information security risk assessments of internal and 3rd Party systems and processes to update the information security risk register, as well as performing commercial and contractual review services alongside other SME's.
The Risk Analyst has responsibilities spanning information security policies, contractual reviews, risk management, and training and awareness.
- Identifying and evaluating IT and Cyber risks and developing relevant methods for remediation
- Maintaining the Risk Register whilst having the ability to clearly and concisely articulate information security risks to key stakeholders (technical and non-technical), and the ability to prepare materials for senior management.
- Driving Information Security Governance including, but not limited to, conducting BAU Risk Assessments, reviewing information security policies and standards, supporting contract reviews, and driving compliance around Third Party supply chain defence.
- Driving a culture change of understanding and awareness around Cyber Security risks throughout IT and the business.
In addition, the candidate should have the following skills:
- Proven experience of commercial engagements related to Security & Risk
- A broad understanding of risk and security frameworks and how they are operated
- Previous experience of operating at analyst level within Information Security and Risk teams
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Be able to learn quickly and have an aptitude for learning
- Demonstrate first-class customer service skills
- Professional qualification in Information Security and Risk, e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISO27001 Lead Auditor / Implementor, or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || INFORMATION SECURITY || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert