Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, international environment and would like to actively drive digitization to ensure process optimization within the global HR organization? Are you enthusiastic for new technologies and innovations in the context of HR strategies and processes? Then our highly motivated and dynamic HR Digitalization team is the right place for you, as we are looking for a strong leader with ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional project teams in full-time or part-time.What you can expect:
- As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of Global HR Systems to digitalize existing HR processes - supervising the progress of the project with respect to quality, timelines &strategy
- You will primarily lead multi-departmental and predominantly international HR Digitalization projects. This is done in close exchange and cooperation with our IT department, various HR departments, external implementation partners or service providers
- You will be responsible for project initiation, planning and consulting during following the project lifecyle of requirements definition, vendor selection, conception, technical concept development, testing, implementation & change management. Transferring the results to the HR organization after successful project implementation and planning the roll-out of the implemented solution together with our HR System Experts will round up your tasks.
- Next to planning and justifying required resources for successful project completion you will be coordinating further project-related activities with e.g. our Purchasing Department, IT Security or Legal / Data Protection
- To drive our HR Transformation you will select & keep good contact with external experts and represent your project in presentations and communications internally but also externally
- Sound experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an customer-oriented environment
- Professional experience in implementing SuccessFactors modules
- Solution-oriented and analytical way of working as well as a high degree of diligence
- Very good organizational skills including the capability of setting priorities; accurate and detail-focussed without being a perfectionist
- Distinct customer and service orientation as well as high consulting competence and communication skills on all levels
- Team-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills, such as a positive and constructive can-do-attitude
- Ability to work independently and with self-motivation under tight timelines
- Business fluency inEnglish, German is a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.