Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You are passionate about excellent communication and enjoy contributing to the reputation of a global lifestyle company in an international context? To reinforce the Global Corporate Communications department, we are looking (starting immediately) for an experienced and committed team player who likes to drive things forward together. Creativity, an entrepreneurial mindset and innovation are just as important to us as an open and valuing culture. Be part of our team and join us in shaping the global Group Communications of HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Positioning the Group toward trade and business media on brand and product topics
- Responding to media inquiries, preparing corporate statements, press releases,FAQ-catalogs and fact sheets
- Expansion of media work and consideration of new trends and developments(e.g., Podcasts)
- Independent management and implementation of communication on brand and product-related topics on the Group's own channels in collaboration with internal interfaces and stakeholders (Newsroom approach)
- Implementation of the storytelling principle along the assigned topics
- Regular performance monitoring of the communication measures
- Successfully completed degree in communications/media studies, journalism, or related fields
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience on the consulting or corporate side
- Sound expertise in media relations and preferably brand or product communication with a strategic approach and high quality standards
- Extensive experience in dealing with journalists
- Knowledge of the fashion and lifestyle industry and the tasks and topics of the marketing function
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Precise work even under time pressure as well as prudent communicating to protect the worldwide reputation of HUGO BOSS
- Team player with an agile mindset, a feel for communicative trends and the requirements of an international fashion and lifestyle group
- Convincing communication skills and a high level of intercultural competence
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Ana Isabel Da Silva Gomes (ANA-ISABEL_DA-SILVA-GOMES@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.