PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals whose mission will be the management and implementation of the project portfolio in the areas of Corporate Development, Distribution Strategy, Business Innovations as well as the management of the project portfolio across all distribution channels and disciplines. Business analyses, project management, process optimization, digitization, new businesses and much more are part of the daily work. A day in the life of a (Senior) Specialist Business Development - Europe West (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will be co-responsible for the project management office (PMO) of large-scale projects incl. project planning, tracking, reporting and stakeholder management
- You will design and support implementing strategic business concepts within diverse subject areas
- You will prepare various business analyses, financial models, business plans and give recommendations for action
- You will collaborate with our leadership team, e.g. conduction of point of views & decision proposals for high priority topics
- You will identify new business opportunities by analyzing dynamic market changes and emerging trends
What you can expect from us:
- A university degree in business administration or equivalent education
- At least 1-3 years relevant professional experience, ideally in business development, (in-house) consulting or project management within corporate environments
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong service orientation and a consumer centric mindset
- A personal preference for commerce, retail innovation, entrepreneurship & 360° business thinking
- A strategic, performance and data driven mind-set
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Very good MS office skills (Excel, Power Point)
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.