PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/.
Now we are actively looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands with 1-year contract. The Position & Responsibilities;
The successful candidate will be working for an international and fast growing organization where he/she will be supporting & reporting directly to the Budget & Reporting Senior Manager.
- Business partnering across the organization to support financial analysis across departments
- Support and coordinate preparation of budget & re-estimate submissions in terms of gathering required information from related stakeholders, sense check of incoming data, business partnering across the organization to be able to make accountable and reasonable submissions
- Perform a detailed budget and RE variance analysis vs Actual/Forecast/Previous year with the detailed explanations and comments for the logical proposals to the management
- Prepare periodic business / financial performance reports (Sales-GP-Opex etc.) and ad-hoc analysis
- Drive transparency on cost drivers of assigned departments by assisting budget and RE process, explain the deviations, and identify saving potentials
- Control of financial statements in accordance with IFRS; provide complete, accurate and timely feedback to the related stakeholders
- Performing ROI and profitability analysis
- Be in charge of further development of reporting with the design of procedures, processes and structures in the field of controlling
- Support the department with system improvement/implementation, optimization and testing of forecasting tools when needed
What You Can Expect From Us
- University degree in Business Administration, finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in finance, controlling, auditing, financial accounting etc.
- Experience in accounting (local GAAP), preferably knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with SAP (FI &CO), BW, BPC NetWeaver and HANA is a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking, with solid numerical expression and result orientation
- Very strong communication skills
- Self-motivation, high energy level and passion for the job
- Ability to prioritize, multi-tasking and accomplish tasks on a timely manner
- Work independently and get things done with a proactive approach
- No obstacle to travel.
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality.
- Contract extension or end of the assignment reward for successful performers