PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Warner's, Olga brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/.
Now we are actively looking for a temporary IT Specialist to join our organization, who will be both in charge of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands with 1-year contract.The Position
IT Specialist supports office and warehouse users in Istanbul + Retail Stores throughout Turkey.Responsibilities;
The Ideal CandidateExperience:
- Ticket Management
- End User/VIP/Remote Support
- Incident, Problem, Performance, Capacity and Change Management
- PC/laptop hardware Asset, Software, App. installations/Fix/Troubleshooting
- IDM/Access Management
- IT process documentation
- L1 Network Troubleshooting
- Office Infra Support including imaging, cabling, Internet, printer, wi-fi, TP, MR and TRS
- On/off boarding store support
2 + years of experience in similar positions, preferably in retail industry Key Competencies:
What You Can Expect From Us
- Enthusiastic, flexible and stress resistant
- Punctual, accurate and result oriented
- Organized and structured in order to work pro-actively
- Strong communicator and service minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience with AD (users and computers), SCCM (reporting and deployment) and CITRIX.
- Basic networking knowledge is required
- Extensive hardware knowledge + peripherals like scanners, cameras, copiers etc.
- Experience with Incident Registration tools. (Service Desk tool managing workload, priorities, expectations and reporting)
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Administrative processes is required. (Ticketing systems)
- Experience with Remote support
- Experience with, iPhone and iPad's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality.
- Contract extension or end of the assignment reward for successful performers