Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We're looking for a Manager Global Media Partnerships (m/f/d) to join ourGlobal Brand Communications team.What you can expect:
- Support the Head of Global Media Partnerships with the development, implementation and optimizing of the global offline media strategy for the BOSS and HUGO brands
- Clear focus lies on the planning and recommendation of media partnerships for print and OOH initiatives and requires detailed planning in cooperation with agencies and other service providers
- Responsible for the back-up analysis in terms of markets, competitors, media usage, target groups and trends. Evaluation of country-specific needs, verify local media activities against strategy and HUGO BOSS quality standards. Make adjustments if necessary
- Manage the in-depth detailed planning with agencies, media partners and production service providers maintaining close cooperation with all key stakeholders
- Plan regular feedback sessions with Key marketing partners in the various countries to share seasonal guidelines, best practices and understand their feedbacks and needs
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Support in preparation of meeting documents, budget overviews & management partnerships
- 2-3 years proven experience with media-buying and planning or similar role, specifically in offline channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- High affinity to fashion and lifestyle products. Open to work in intl. teams
- Very good English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.