We have an exciting opportunity to join our Albemarle Street store in Mayfair as Assistant Shop Manager. As Assistant Manager you should embody and demonstrate our retail values to define an iconic customer experience. You will support to achieve and exceed set financial targets and operational efficiencies. You will encourage your team to have fun while learning about our customers, environment, and team. If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the benefits we can offer you.
• High level interest in the Paul Smith brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
• Self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
• Confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Displays initiative and is creative. Flexible & adaptable, collaborative.
• Ability to be an ambassador for Paul Smith. Smart appearance and individual
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Driving customer experience and the service proposition to a high luxury standard.
• Leading and measuring a CRM strategy; in partnership with Senior Management and the Marketing team, to build a loyal client base whilst leveraging all clienteling tools.
• Developing, implementing, and reviewing strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve and exceed set financial targets.
• Supporting the Shop Management on initiatives to achieve and exceed set financial targets.
• Encouraging excellent product knowledge, defining in store product training, and ensuring this is consistently shared with customers through storytelling to convert to sales.
• Manage stock and inventory through cycle counts and stock takes, to ensure fulfilment of sales to customers across all channels.
• Ensuring operational excellence with all relevant documents relating to payroll, team scheduling, sales reporting, HR, Facilities and Health and Safety are actioned and in line with Paul Smith policies and procedures.
• Collaborating with the Visual Merchandising team to establish the best visual presentation and retail standards.
• Management experience in fashion / retail environment. Knowledge at increasing key performance measures and sales.
• A great people manager, able to coach, nurture and develop to achieve the best results within.
• Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret financial sales related data.
• Experience creating best visual standards and practices in store.
• Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Keen eye for attention to detail.
• Previous experience with all processes including HR & Health & Safety.