Broken Planet is looking for a talented Freelance 3D Virtualisation Artist!
Broken Planet is among the fastest-going streetwear brands in the UK. By combining fashion and sustainability, Broken Planet was able to attain over 100 thousand customers worldwide in less than 2 years. Space-themed elements, Earth-tone colours and puff print are signature and distinctive Broken Planet features that make the brand unique. However, one of the most important aspects of a brand is its sustainability and ethical standards. Every product is made of organic cotton or recycled materials and under ethical/fair working conditions.
Exponential growth brings more opportunities as well as challenges therefore Broken Planet is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join the team. We are looking for people with diverse skills and perspectives, empowering teamwork and celebrating differences, which are important attributes in creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
Our London Head Office is based in Hackney Wick, a vibrant and creative area, which is growing rapidly and is soon to be one of the fashion hotspots in London.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Freelance 3D Virtualisation Artist who will play an important role in developing new Broken Planet products.
- Freelance position with the option to go full-time
- Create sketches and 3D virtualisations for new products.
- Work closely with other members of design teams on creating and developing new products, collections and concepts from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- We require you to execute and model the construction for mass production, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We require you to meet all product deadlines based on priorities set by product managers, and internal and vendor calendars.
- You will create and develop products utilising design sketches, 3D modelling and development of samples as a guideline.
- Maintaining accurate yield and measurement specifications for sampling, bulk production and costing.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience and deep knowledge in digital product creation for Accessories.
- Highly skilled in one or several industry standard digital fashion software specifically CLO3D and Rhinoceros or Blender.
- Experienced in 3D modelling and technical sketching.
- Have good understanding of different materials and how they are used best.
- A working experience developing sunglasses and jewellery is a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Competitive pay.
- Work from home option.
- Flexible working environment and more.