Sales Manager, UGG – UK&IR (12 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the UGG Sales Manager for the UK&IR you will care for the long-term strategic growth of the brand within your territory.
In this role you will contribute to the development the account base and sales budgets within the territory. You will maintain a collaborative approach with local cross functional rescource whilst forming great relationships with key stakeholders.
Extensive travel and occasional overnight stays are expected throughout and across UK&IR.
- Prepare and support the strategic plan for the market and contribute to the achievement of the country sales plan and key regional business goals
- Develop and control the sales of your account base within the region in line with the UGG brand shaping guidelines
- Plan and deliver seasonal sell-in and replenishment
- Prepare and implement the seasonal product forecasts for own accounts and the region
- Partner with marketing teams to ensure marketing requirements are implemented effectively
- Ensure best possible brand visibility for UGG
- Develop great professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders including maintaining great client relationships
- Collaborate with our Customer Service teams to ensure order books are aligned
Who You Are:
- A great communicator and collaborator with stakeholders across the business
- You can own multiple projects simultaneously with a keen eye for detail
- A team player
- Understands change and manages time well
- You are a commercial thinker with a passion for navigating sales
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Previous experience in a wholesale role, selling to multi door retailers
- A great understanding of the footwear/apparel/fashion industry and the UGG brand
- A passion for delivering results
- A valid full driving license is necessary for this role
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel at short notice in line with the business needs
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means we offer a range of ‘extras’ from generous discounts to community-based programs.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.