We are expanding and are looking for a new Global Marketing Manager to join our team.
Tom Wood is a Norwegian jewellery and lifestyle brand established in 2013 by founder and Creative director Mona Jensen. With its headquarters in Oslo (Norway) the company consists of 40 employees based out of Oslo, Paris and Tokyo. Our products are to be found in over 300 of the leading retailers world wide counting high end department stores such as Selfridges in London and Isetan in Japan as well as independent luxury stores like Dover Street Market in London, Kith in New York and Space Mue in South Korea.
We are expanding both nationally and internationally, and are therefore seeking a new Global Marketing Manager to aid our journey. Key tasks will be to define our global marketing strategy, lead our marketing team and deliver strong, international marketing campaigns.
To give you the best possible understanding of what this role is really about, we have recorded a podcast with founder and creative director Mona Jensen: https://L2W.no/17h4
Our new Global Marketing Manager will work closely with the Creative director and the marketing team to build international brand awareness through strategic and analytic planning including excellent campaign production and execution.
The tasks at hand will be
• Develop and implement our global marketing strategy
• Develop campaign and activation plans to build and retain brand position and awareness in all key markets
• Budget and resource planning and following up throughout the year
• Build and maintain brand presence and awareness according to our brand guidelines • Manage and create marketing and campaign assets
• Manage, develop and lead the marketing team to deliver visual and communicative assets according to campaign plans
• Lead all marketing initiatives to support and assist our teams internally
• Secure all communication to be in line with core brand DNA across all channels and brand touch points
• Analyse market data
• Manage key partnerships, build strategic relationships, be an on- and offline ambassador for the brand
• Discover newness within the industry and stay up-to-date with industry trends in general
• Monitor bran, market, target group and competitors in key markets
• Establish relationships with industry network counting photographers, stylists and other collaborators
Whom we are looking for
We believe an ambitious, hard-working person with great knowledge and experience within international marketing in the fashion and lifestyle category will give you good prospects for success in this role. You are structured, have good people skills, and thrive in a hectic fashion-environment.
We believe the following qualifications are key to this role
• 5+ years experience in marketing
• Great work capacity
• Experience with high-end fashion brands
• Solution orientated and humble
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
• Organized and structured
• Great people skills
• Living the Zeitgeist
• Ability to work independently and across a team
Our promise to you
We can promise you a job where you can grow and take on responsibility. We offer a challenging position in an innovative and highly ambitious company. As a company, we will do our very best to help you succeed and thrive together with us at Tom Wood.
By working in Tom Wood you also get
• A great office and studio in the centre of Oslo overlooking the historical Sofienberg park
• Showroom and office hub in Paris
• Apple hardware (Mac and iPhone)
• Health & travel insurance
• Private travel insurance
• Staff products and discounts
• Free lunch in our canteen
• Social events