About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. TOMMY HILFIGER
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world. TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy. com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth. The Team
The Marketing Department is consumer driven and value led, focused on delivering impact and incremental profits for the corporation. The team adds value by smart, scalable, consumer centric initiatives, while leveraging data and insights to validate our approach. The team's scope is global, with expertise in all markets, regions and across all channels. All aspects of the brand experience from positioning to look and feel to voice are driven by the department. Always keeping the consumer at the center of decision making allows us to make faster and more effective decisions. The TH Marketing & Communications Department has 3 key objectives:
- Increase profitable sales and improve brand health
- Ensure the brand purpose and positioning is thread through all aspects of the brand
- Make the brand a first mover in pop culture
The EMEA+ Regional Brand Activation & Go-To-Market team shapes the consumer marketing strategy for the region, planning each season to create the maximum possible business impact for the market hubs (in consistency with relevant KPIs), enabling them to locally execute and maximize campaigns impact.
The team is responsible for driving the following:
- Develop and execute Regional Marketing strategy
- Align Marketing Strategy with Key Stakeholders such as Marketing Channels, Omni Teams, Product Divisions and Markets
- Responsible for Regional Brief
- Liaises with global BM, Creative Marketing and Marketing Channels to develop campaign, content and assets
- Develop overarching activation framework for the functional Marketing teams and markets
- Best practice sharing across markets
- Test and Learn roadmap
- Regional KPI and Performance Roadmap
This is a key role in the Go-To-Market Strategy & Planning Team as you will support the Senior Manager in shaping the marketing strategy for the EU region. You will be responsible for distilling consumer and markets insights, business data and brand strategy for the region to create regional and market-specific marketing strategies in accordance with business targets.
You will support the strategic development and implementation of regional objectives and seasonal business planning goals to achieve TH EMEA marketing regional priorities.
You will manage and co-shape the activation roll-out plans partnering closely with Brand Marketing, Marketing Channels, Marketing Controlling and Country Marketing teams on an ongoing basis.
The alignment of campaign/project KPIs and measuring the impact of each is also part of your scope. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Co-shape annual and seasonal Regional Marketing Strategy
- Collect, Analyze and rationalize business data, consumer insights, past campaign reports and market inputs into clear action plans
- Develop the seasonal campaign Brief
- Lead campaign management including roll-out plan definition and stakeholder management, continuously advance and streamline current processes
- Determine overarching consumer journeys per market against consumer lifecycle stages and channels
- Definition and tracking of the relevant marketing KPIs
- Campaign Reporting
- Support in cross campaign activities and tasks
- Cultivate relationships with local markets and HQ marketing channels to foster alignment and team building approach
- Support management executive summaries on campaign performance and EU business landscape
- Seek improvements in processes and tools to streamline communication to the markets
What You Can Expect from Us:
- At least 6 years of strategic marketing experience in Retail, Fashion industry or Consulting Firms
- Strong stakeholder management skills, leading cross-functional teams within an international matrixed organization
- Exceptional project management skills with Proven track-record of leading high-profile cross-functional launches with end-to-end responsibility
- Strong analytical skills being able to make sense of large sets of data from various sources and distill clear patterns and takeaways
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinking and decision-maker, able to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritizing tasks and quickly adapting to fast-paced and uncertain environments
- Consumer-centric and commercial mindset driving the business with determination and speed, unlocking unexplored business opportunities
- Economics & Management or Marketing background
- Strong Team player to collaborate across various functions
- Solid presentation skills; able to present with clarity and vision to senior management
- Advanced Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Experience both in HQs environment and local markets (preferably EU) within big corporation is a plus
- You must have a clear point of view on your framework and approach being able to effectively communicate and obtain buy-in with various stakeholders.
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!