Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor. Summary
The Supervisor will manage a team of associates in multiple roles across departments within the fulfillment center. Shift:
Day Shift (T - F 6:00 am to 4:30 pm) ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requires attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Recruit, interview and hire associates.
- Maintain daily productivity, metric goals, and monitor attendance of department.
- Coach, motivate, and counsel associates as needed
- Provide training and information to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Be proactive in cross training and keep detailed records of skill set on each associate
- Ability to multi-task, have strong communication and organizational skills
- Plan daily work flow, assignments, and priorities
- Work with other departments to coordinate flow through the facility to meet distribution goals
- Maintain communication with manager regarding all department activities and issues.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed and a culture of safety is present in work area.
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Creating, managing, and supporting recognition and communication programs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Oversees associates in a variety of roles across departments.
- Review quality performance scores and coach associates as needed.
- Update communication board within the department by EOD to assign workload to associates
- Evaluate workload and make resource adjustments
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two or more years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee may be required to occasionally stoop, bend or kneel.