SENIOR PR AND MARKETING MANAGER
- Heliot Emil
- København K, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
The HELIOT EMIL™ business team is looking for a Senior PR and Marketing Manager, to lead the Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Business Director for marketing and the Creative Director for PR, you will lead the development and execution of PR & Marketing and digital marketing strategies, for the purpose of growing brand awareness, customer acquisition and retention.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 4+ year experience in marketing as a leadership role in the fashion industry
- Previous experience of direct line management responsibility, excellent communication, and project management skills, with a strategic mind-set
- Proactive attitude and drive to constantly improve the business and best practice to achieve goals
- Highly organised, self-sufficient with an ability to prioritise and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing and implementing effective processes and ways of working
- Direct experience with E-commerce and social media is desirable
- Understanding and alignment with the HELIOT EMIL aesthetic
Your tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop and executing annual marketing plan
- Develop and execute commercial marketing briefs and content planning
- Deliver and manage critical paths for all marketing projects including Paris Fashion Week runway show
- Ensuring synergy between ecommerce campaigns and online marketing activities including organic and paid social media posts, email marketing and general updates on our ecommerce
- Own the financial planning of PR, marketing & ecommerce across channels, setting an agile process to reforecast KPI targets and shift spend to drive performance
- Manage PR coordinator and PR agency
- Write and distribute press reLases from projects to targeted media
- Oversee and facilitate inquiries from stylists, editors and magazines
- Planning and executing PR related partnerships
- Oversee PR strategy for relevant social media
- Monitoring of PR showroom stock
- Reporting of marketing and PR performance
What we offer:
- Salary based on qualification and previous experience
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.
A Ready-To-Wear collection presented by brothers Julius Juul and Victor Juul from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Exploring the lines between form and function driven by experimental approaches,
HELIOT EMIL™ pushes the semantic dialogue within the creative industry.
A subversive scandinavian and monochromatic aesthetic, combined with custom developed materials, fabrics and trimmings, HELIOT EMIL™ entices a high attention to detail throughout every branch.
Designer Julius Juul draws on thought provoking themes and a curiosity about creative expression reflected in every collection by HELIOT EMIL™.
Since the first collection was showcased in Milan during spring / summer 17 season, HELIOT EMIL™ has continually expropriated its exploration of the creative milieu.
The aesthetic is carefully developed with custom fabrics, hardware trimmings and materials. Each hardware detail is created from the bottom up with form and function in mind.
Experimentation and a high attention to detail is ensured by partnering only with the best in their category and industry. A tight-bond with all partners allows for a coherent evolution of the brand aesthetic.
With painstaking attention to detail each garment is conceived from a collective ideation for each season standing in relation to the brand as a whole.
The subsequent phase for HELIOT EMIL™ will see a further cementation of the brand and an expansion of the semantic dialogue with the creative milieu.
The core value of the brand will be explored without compromise, through both physical spaces enticing further ideas of form and function, and experiences expressing the innovative nature of the brand.
Underlying the continuous organic development is a coherent understanding of the brand developed in close proximity with all partners.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert