Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
The role is predominately based from our Head Office in Camden, North London but travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Head Quarters in Germany is required.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work as part of a team to manage sales of the BOSS brand by effectively performing the following duties:
- Sell seasonal BOSS Menswear collections to existing customers at least four times per year
- Understanding of distribution strategy for BOSS and identify future potential partners
- Planning and production of budgets as well as analysis on past sales figures
- Work closely with the BOSS design team to:
- Understand direction, fabric composition and pricing to build customer brand knowledge and awareness
- Discuss issues affecting product performance
- Constantly communicate market trends, sales performance, design feedback and needs of the market
- Compile end of season sales and product information reports to aid future development of the collection within the UK market
- Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectivelyanalyse business and respond accordingly
- Maintain merchandising standards in the menswear showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Work closely with sales administration to ensure highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
- Understanding of key competitors
- Market Research
- Understanding of independent business, department stores, online and franchises.
- Regular seasonal visits to UK customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
- Carry out in-depth product training with account members throughout the UK on a seasonal basis
- Relationship building with clients ensuring long term partnerships
- Set up & disassemble collections
- Collecting sell through information
- Assist with the sample sale
- Sell stock & in-house stock
- Any other ad hoc tasks
Essential personal attributes
- We are looking for someone who is reliable and who works well individually as well as in a team and someone who can use their own initiative.
- The successful candidate will be professional in manner, enthusiastic, have a flexible approach to work and have excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience selling Menswear in the premium or luxury market and have a good understanding of the independent market.
- It is an essential requirement that the successful candidate has a UK driving licence.
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently. Adapt to new processes and manage own workload
- High standards of Influencing and communication skills - good negotiation skills seeking to find a 'win win' solution for all parties involved
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including annual bonus
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Hybrid working
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.