Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Fundamental role covering customs, Inbound shipping, supplier documentation, General Administration and Data Entry and HM customs Commodity codes checked and published. What you can expect:
- Liaise with 3PL, forwarders and transport companies to confirm import details
- Chase Production 6 weeks prior to ex-factory date to ensure on time delivery in full and no delays
- Communicate with internal departments, regarding inbound priorities to expedite shipment and resolve queries relating to inbound quantity variance approval and mode of transport SAP system updates.
- Ensuring HS commodity codes are maintained monthly as well as seasonally in accordance with
- HMRC requirements and compliance within ERP system
- Check each packing list colour/size/breakdown and variance.
- Ensure full set of shipping documents are received for each import and filed within shared drive and filed if required.
- Vessel, Port arrival Date Tracking
- Project General Administration
- Obtain Shipping air, sea and road freight quotations if required.
- Maintain Shipment document archive by PO and supplier in shared folder for customs purposes if required.
- Assist in system house-keeping data maintenance, seasonally if required.
- Ad-hoc tasks within the customs and inbound transport department remit.
The ideal candidate
- SAP (S4 Hana SAP) and Microsoft Office
- ERP, WMS, OMS user, Basic to Intermediate Excel user.
- Accustomed to a FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of High-end / Luxury wholesale /retail /ecommerce or Highstreet background.
- Highly attentive and has an eye for detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Proactive as well as reactive
- Approachable and Friendly working well in a team or individually.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as using initiative and willing to learn to excel
- German language - As an additional language would be desirable.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.