Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Sales Support
will provide support to the Sales organization by managing the administrative and operational functions for the Wholesale Sales Team.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist in booking & shipping orders where necessary
- Handle all specialty store order management
- Assist with Showroom setup and breakdown
- Support Sales during market appointments
- Responsible for eCom samples (checking in, organizing, sending out, tracking, etc.)
- Manage dropship to ensure all products are accurately loaded in SAP
- Manage NuOrder
- Update selling reports
- Monitor department store websites
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, SAP
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $22.00 - $23.08 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.