Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Responsible for the relationship and oversight of the offsite, 3PL Distribution Centres
- Work with Inventory Management to develop a rolling 12-month plan/forecast of warehouse capacity requirements to support wholesale/ retail /.com requirements
- Ensure inventory is put away into location within a timely manner in full. Ensure 3PL maintain efficiency to meet customer outbound compliance at warehouses.
- Provide Management Information as required illustrating costs and/or impact on service levels regarding extra ordinary activities
- Continuous improvement regular review of all warehouse activities.
- Experience of managing a third-party warehouse provider and large volumes and VAS
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to plan and adapt to changing business needs linked to our short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Commercial understanding with the ability to put the customer at the forefront of decision making
- Experience of ERP , OMS (preferably SAP S4 Hana ) and an understanding of Warehouse management systems.
- Diplomatic and able to negotiate solutions calmly and effectively
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.