Real Estate Coordinator
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Real Estate Coordinatorwill be responsible for managing processes and procedures of the US and Canada Real Estate Portfolio.
What you can expect:
The role will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Oversee Lease administration, maintaining a dependable centralized point of lease information while working in conjunction with the local Accounting team and AG's Real Estate and Accounting team on Lease Administration program
- Prepare and maintain various reports and schedules used by executives, finance, accounting, legal, and operations.
- Prepare quarterly real estate budget planning for new and existing HUGO BOSS leases
- Track and maintain rental schedules, leases, approved projects, and critical dates (including but not limited to lease start, expiration, sales kick-out dates, and options)
- Prepare proformas / profitability analysis on new and existing projects
- Prepare Board Approval presentations for all projects
- Run demographics, prepare area maps, and other analytical tools
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business, Accounting or General Business Management
- 1-2 years in real estate or relateable experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Quality driven with a high attention to detail
- Proactive individual looking to continuously take on additional responsibility
- Highly proficient with MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proven financial, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert