Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Real Estate Coordinator
will be responsible for managing processes and procedures of the US and Canada Real Estate Portfolio.What you can expect:
The role will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Oversee Lease administration, maintaining a dependable centralized point of lease information while working in conjunction with the local Accounting team and AG's Real Estate and Accounting team on Lease Administration program
- Prepare and maintain various reports and schedules used by executives, finance, accounting, legal, and operations.
- Prepare quarterly real estate budget planning for new and existing HUGO BOSS leases
- Track and maintain rental schedules, leases, approved projects, and critical dates (including but not limited to lease start, expiration, sales kick-out dates, and options)
- Prepare proformas / profitability analysis on new and existing projects
- Prepare Board Approval presentations for all projects
- Run demographics, prepare area maps, and other analytical tools
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business, Accounting or General Business Management
- 1-2 years in real estate or relateable experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-starter with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Quality driven with a high attention to detail
- Proactive individual looking to continuously take on additional responsibility
- Highly proficient with MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Proven financial, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.