The Sr. Payroll Specialist partners with other specialists to process bi-weekly payroll for USA and Canada and supports any urgent payroll requests escalated by senior leadership team, processing any necessary off-cycle payment requests, payment adjustments, etc.Job Description KERING Sr. Payroll Specialist Job Title:
Sr. Payroll SpecialistJob Family:
Kering A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination." HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE General Payroll
WHO YOU ARE
- Process bi-weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees for USA and Canada
- Serve as resource dedicated to support urgent payroll requests escalated by senior leadership team, processing any necessary off-cycle payment requests, payment adjustments, etc.
- Apply knowledge of regular payroll process to assist senior leadership team on urgent payroll matters, providing white glove service and quick responses to escalated inquiries.
- Process pay adjustments for seconded and international employees
- Process clothing allowance, tuition reimbursement, housing with gross up calculation as needed
- Process quarter-end and year end pay and tax adjustments.
- Develop strong controls and procedures to ensure accurate and timely payroll with focus on employees
- Identify, research and resolve payroll discrepancies within strict time constraints through independent analysis and evaluation, taking corrective action to avoid pay issues. Implement procedures to mitigate future risks and errors
- Remain current on new legislation and regulatory ruling impacting payroll.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, other deductions, etc.
- Additional projects and tasks, as required
- 5+ years of experience in related payroll experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS, required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Strong time management skills.
- Must have the ability to research and interpret payroll tax related topics
- Experience with queries, internal/external payroll reporting, controls and audit procedures
- Working knowledge of multiple state payroll tax laws
- Must be extremely detail oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail and completes assignments in line with defined processes.
- Problem solver, comfortable working independently.
- Open to change and new information and ideas and adapt to the same.
Kering Americas Inc.