SAINT LAURENT Stock Manager (Sloane)
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the sociocultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
The Stock Manager contributes to increase Store turnover by ensuring that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Prepare the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Guarantee consistent level of stock to achieve sales target
- Provide high quality feedback and requested reports to the Store Director
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure store's image is in line with corporate standards
- Guarantee excellent customer experience during after sales process
- Handle all administrative and operational procedures related to the merchandise flow
- Implement specific Back Office action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Report, alert, transfer information properly to the Store Director for product turn-over (the right product at the right time in the right place)
- Prepare, pack and ship merchandise to the outlets and warehouse
- Adhere to all Company Policies & and follow all Company Operational Procedures
- Significant experience in managing stock, administrative task (3-5 years of experience)
- Successful managerial experience of a team
- Interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills,
- Adaptability, openness, curiosity
- High availability and responsiveness
- Ability to prioritize task execution based on business needs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competent computer skills (Word and Excel)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
Yves Saint Laurent UK Ltd
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert