Junior Manager Curated Partnerships (f/m/d)
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
To support our Curated Partnerships team we are searching for a Junior Manager Curated Partnerships (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Management of a portfolio of partnerships across all departments together with Curated Partnership Lead
- Support launches of the next curated partnerships and coordinate implementation with partners and internal stakeholders
- Negotiations with brands on timing, IT development, alignment with MYT processes, etc.
- Coordination between CPM partners and internal departments. Briefings to internal departments to make sure that CPM brand contracts are understood and actioned
- Consolidate internal reporting, conduct analysis and trade meetings with CPM brands
- Work on a business planning together with brands and internal stakeholders to create strong promotional plans and exclusive content
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business
- 1-5 years of commercial experience gained in a retail or brand environment
- Proactive, strong organizational and prioritization skills, and adherence to deadlines
- Good knowledge of the fashion industry and basic e-commerce processes
- Great communication skills with good oral and written English
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different departments and partners
- Experienced exposure to MS-Office with profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert