Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For over 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Working within our friendly Aftercare Department based in our flagship store at Old Bond Street, the Aftercare Advisor role is both demanding and rewarding. You will meet with our clients both face-to-face and over the phone to ensure that pre and post-sales needs are fully satisfied. You will ensure that Tiffany client enquiries are responded to appropriately and within a timely manner. You will provide resolutions to clients or seek a resolution for them. You will build rapport and confidence with clients to ensure they receive an excellent Tiffany experience. Required Qualifications;
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Must currently be based in and hold authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, administration etc).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, client service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Organised & detail orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Previous customer service or retail operations / merchandising skills.
- Language skills preferred.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.