Concierge and Virtual Sales Specialist
- New York City, New York (US)
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 4 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Act as a primary point of contact to all clients delivering excellent customer service via email, phone, or any other communication method during UK business hours and overseeing the same for other time zones
- Establishing and managing the portfolio of VIP e-commerce clients; developing and nurturing these relationships with loyal VIP Safiyaa clientele and re-engaging and introducing potential clients
- Actively work with client database to identify opportunities to develop existing ecommerce customers to a higher spending level; grow sales through client outreaches, targeted events, partnering with stylists etc.
- Assist clients with placement of orders/exchanges/returns
- Processing clients’ refunds, keeping accurate track of processed exchanges/refunds through Shopify and all relevant financial documents
- Use all necessary tools and platforms to enhance client communication process, such as colour wheels etc. Constantly learn about the new futures and update
- Working closely with the atelier and logistic teams regarding any requests or issues related to customer queries/orders
- Resolving any issues and help with any client complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Working alongside private studio and e-commerce team and provide feedback that can improve e-commerce processes and client experience
- Actively communicating and providing knowledge about Safiyaa products and collections
- Delivering a high-quality virtual service that translates the Safiyaa private customer experience
- Helping with physical client appointments at the private studio when needed and supporting the private studio team in varied client events and activities such as sales events, trunk shows, wholesale appointments etc.
- Helping with other business needs when necessary
- Learning the 3D workflow and communicating it successfully to clients and providing ongoing feedback to the Innovations team
- Continually suggesting areas of improvements across all touchpoints
- Working with entire D2C sales team ( virtual and physical ) to provide sales data, feedback and results back to design and development
Safiyaa is a demi-couture brand, founded by Daniela Karnuts and named after her daughter.
It fuses traditional couture techniques, fabrics and finishes with a modern sensibility to create sophisticated, season-less clothes for the woman of day. Its aesthetic is as intriguing as it is elegant, traditional yet very current.
Daniela is passionate about challenging our ideas of modern luxury. For her, the narrative behind an item is just as important as the garment itself. “I want to buy things that have been made with care and love and I want to understand where they come from. I want to know that the story is about quality. I will always choose one great piece over several fast fashion items.”
As such, all the clothes are produced in SAFiYAA’s private atelier where each item is hand-sewn from start to finish by the same traditionally trained artisan who takes great pride in his work to ensure that the garment is as beautiful on the inside as it is the outside.
In addition to elevated daywear, SAFiYAA also creates cocktail attire and red carpet wear. Living in London with her husband, 2 children and Weimaraner dog, Daniela Karnuts was born in Munich, Germany and launched SAFiYAA in 2011.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert