PR Coordinator, UGG
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
Here at Deckers, we want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The PR Coordinator plays an active role in the day-to-day execution of PR/influencer activity within the UGG EMEA PR team, supporting the delivery of first-class press, influencer and brand collaboration activity to enhance brand awareness, drive value for partners and engage the consumer.
As a key member of the regional Marketing team, this role supports the PR & Communications Manager in all areas of PR strategy and execution and partners closely with all internal marketing counterparts, cross-functional leaders.
- Editing and distributing press releases and other PR collateral including look books and product alerts
- Oversee and manage all aspects of coverage monitoring and reporting for PR and Influencer coverage including tracking tools, agency documents, and weekly / monthly and quarterly report templates
- Act as agency point of contact for all key markets, providing timely updates and leading weekly calls
- Efficiently collate and share product and campaign story assets for external agencies and partners
- Own end to end management of samples and seeding stock including pre and in season ordering, organising and tracking
- Assist the team in all briefing and sign off processes including but not limited to pre-season planning, event activation and VIP/influencer talent scope of works.
- Provide event support as needed (retail, press and influencer)
- Be a central point of contact within the wider marketing department, acting as the go to for all PR and Influencer updates and queries
- Stay abreast of best practices, industry trends and news, and share findings with team
- Assist the team with budget tracking, PO raising and other Adhoc requests
Who You Are:
- Energetic, resourceful, and has an hands-on approach to tasks
- Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and pivot plans
- Interest and knowledge in current trends and able to scan external environment
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in PR, ideally within fashion, lifestyle either inhouse or agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong copywriting skills
- Has the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally and to become a trusted representative of the PR team
- Can multi-task and juggle several ongoing projects at once, adapting to changing plans and deadlines as needed
- Interest and knowledge in current trends, VIP’s and Influencers
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses - We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a pay-check. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.