We are currently recruiting for an exciting role within the Concierge team that is pivotal to the successful running of the store. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all communication and action taken enables the Concierge team to improve, maintain and deliver exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely within a team environment, to process all incoming and outgoing shipments related to in-store purchases and VIP clients. This includes booking shipments with DHL and local couriers. The team strives to offer exceptional standards and services as an extension of our client experience offering.
- Ensuring a high level of attention to detail is maintained with a meticulous approach to standards.
- Processing items for loan or approval basis, working closely to assist the Concierge team’s VIP Operations Executive.
- Processing returned items, managing our delivery room as well as processing the returned items through our systems.
- Providing support to store staff in relation to tracking and updates on their shipments, using effective and proactive communication to ensure expectations are met.
- Managing the department’s stationery and non-inventory supplies. This involves regular stock checks, raising purchase orders for approval, placing orders with suppliers, tracking current orders, maintaining our storage areas.
- To be knowledgeable of the all store-wide activities, launches, events and new deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining concierge spaces are maintained to excellent standards.
- Completing a range of reporting and general administrative tasks using Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Exceptional levels of customer service. The Concierge Team is responsible for all first line enquiries through phone, email and instant messaging.
- Commitment to responding to client enquires in a timely manner in line with our SLA.
- Assisting with sales enquiries, stock availability checks and other sales related tasks.
- Log relevant client data ensuring database is up to date and accurate, and assisting with booking appointments.
- Assisting other Concierge Team members, when required, to cover the front door and front desk positions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in logistics and client facing roles is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A confident and proactive approach to handling tasks.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Retail Pro and Microsoft suite desirable.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Flexibility to work different shifts.
- A positive and enthusiastic personality who is willing to go above and beyond to assist the wider store team with and to tackle tasks, big or small, with pride and enthusiasm.
What We Offer
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing with each year of service up to 5 additional days
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Up to 60% Employee Discount
- Access to RetailTrust, our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free extended access to Headspace for mindfulness and meditation
- 24/7 Access to our VirtualGP service
- Cyclescheme and Eyecare Vouchers
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.