PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
As part of the Finance team and Credit Control department, the Accounts Receivable Administration team ensures that all orders and deliveries are invoiced properly, received payments for goods and services are booked in the system accordingly, securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies. The Position
Based in Amsterdam, the Receivables Administrator is responsible for ensuring timely billing and cash handling including all related administrative tasks and daily contacts with external & internal parties.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate
- Day-to-day invoice processing.
- Ensuring timely billing and cash handling.
- Resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Processing of proforma invoices and credit notes.
- Booking incoming payments and knowledge of various payment methods.
- Reviewing the automatic posting rules and their accuracy, solving differences, and correcting wrong postings.
- Matching bank statements against General Ledgers, updating the cash reports and other receivables reports.
- Reconciling CIT accounts.
- Perform and assist in the execution of various direct debit and payment plan runs.
- General ad hoc tasks.
- Monthly cash forecast and other periodic accounts receivables reports.
- Performing general administrative duties including sending daily and weekly updates and reports, Forecasting, payment reversals, and reconciliations.
- Provide support for all activities required for Month end closure to ensure that the account receivable ledger is closed for month-end within the deadline.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Graduate in a similar education stream.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably a fundamental understanding of account receivables, bookkeeping, and accounting.
- Strong Numerical Admin Skills in Excel (v-lookup/pivot), Data entry, SAP, and Forecast experience.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze issues, and provide recommendations.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated attitude.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, and outside the organization, in a professional manner.
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays.
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar, and rooftop garden.
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days.
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches.
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid