The Team & Position
Reporting into the Sr. Director Market & Channel Operations, the Snr. Analyst works together with the teams to provide reports and analysis. These analyses provide key information for the teams to instruct the local markets accordingly and to prioritize their work.
Looking critical into the reports and (ad-hoc) request, the analyst supports in developing standard (ABI) reports.
We are looking for a person who is hands-on, is eager to provide information, develops reports and not shy to look at new ways of looking at the data and translating data into information. Key Responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
- Support SCPD, Marketplaces Supply Chain Services/DTC SC Services teams with data checks, reporting questions and ad hoc requests
- Develop advanced reporting solutions/dashboards to better communicate the quality (coverage) of our test effort
- Evaluate and assess results and data as input for continuous improvement
- Drive the problem-solving process: frame problems, guide analytical modeling, and through analysis provides insights into solutions
- Deliver timely and relevant communication to all stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Take ownership of our main reports, maintain and validate the data quality
- Test and validate newly added data in our main reports, and SAP
- Assist with the creation of test scenarios
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Support with employee trainings and development on reporting tools and data
- Liaise closely with Analytics & Business Intelligence, Order Fulfillment, Marketplace SC services, and DTC SC Services
What You Can Expect from Us
- Relevant working experience of minimum 4 years in an international, fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in supply chain area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables & V-Look up).
- Experience in a complex business environment in different areas of supply chain; have know-how of supply chain processes & systems, including testing of systems and data validation (regression testing);
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills: ability to clearly explain complex topics to a diverse audience, team player;
- People management experience: establish and maintain relationships within the ABI team and with internal and external partners that drive development and collaboration;
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality;
- Hands-on, result oriented and structured;
- SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you : onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-Hybrid