We are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to join our Asia TPG team to help drive growth and make a positive contribution to the business and delivery teams. You will bring subject matter expertise and be responsible for production support, root cause analysis and solutions design around Retail, Supply Chain, Master Data and Financial processes. This position will have the responsibility to work and deliver SAP implementation services as required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Design, write specifications, develop SAP programs, test, and document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible;
- Provide ABAP expertise to build applications that will meet business requirements;
- Assist with responding to user requirements, production problem resolution, on call support, change requests, enhancements and new functionality;
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for SD, MM, Master Data, FICO and other modules e.g. CAR, BW - to operate more efficiently and effectively;
- Conduct proof-of-concepts for new solutions within Integration technology space;
- Partner effectively with various developers within the team and from other departments to deploy integration solutions;
- Support regional requirements across all SAP production environments;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party enterprise products to SAP Support and maintain strictly adherence to PVHs change control procedure;
- Occasional weekend work/support is required, especially during peak times such as project deadlines, month-end close, etc.
- Design, Develop and maintain ABAP programs in SAP, supporting global requirements across all geographies.
- Works with interface and functional teams to provide technical expertise
- Performs break fix / Support the current SAP systems
- Experience in integrating 3rd party enterprise products is required.
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment.
- Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to programs as based on test results.