About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 16,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were $9.2 billion in 2019
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide with a brand portfolio that includes TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium designer lifestyle groups and is recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Its focus is designing and marketing high-quality men's tailored clothing and sportswear, women's collection apparel and sportswear, kidswear, denim collections, underwear (including robes, sleepwear and loungewear), footwear and accessories. Through select licensees, Tommy Hilfiger offers complementary lifestyle products such as eyewear, watches, fragrance, swimwear, socks, small leather goods, home goods and luggage.The Department & Team
Tommy Hilfiger Women and Kids division is one of the high potential division within Tommy Hilfiger with high growth rate target in the next years to come. We produce global collection on both parts of the division. Women Footwear and Accessories products are part of the strategic product group that will contribute to the overall growth rate.
Working alongside Design, Product Development, Market Merchandising as well as his/her peers of Merchandising leaders of other Women & Kids product categories, as well as his/her peers of Footwear & Accessories Merchandising Leaders of other label and gender within the brand. Together with market merchandising, this role will be working closely with the markets in translating product needs and opportunities into profitable and yet brand enhancing collection as well as with Buying & Planning Team in bringing the products to the markets. Key Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform the Hilfiger Women Footwear & Accessories business towards excellence by breaking down business objectives, while continuing to build strong brand equity & commercial success through strategic Collection Building and management, translating overall label gender strategy into collection strategy and structure balancing short and long term goals, as well as growing existing business while finding new business opportunities from merchandising perspective.
- Ability to transform the Hilfiger Women Footwear & Acccessories business in process and way of working from merchandising perspective, and be involved in overall TH Product team transformation initiatives. Ability to contribute into the thinking and execution of the transformation of Hilfiger Women Footwear & Accessories business in collection building
- Understand global consumers needs across regions and channels, ability to see and think from consumer lens in finding business opportunities that is profitable and yet brand enhancing
Working closely with global markets and channels
, understand and analyze market performance and trend through various measures as well as provide market supports from merchandising perspective for selling purpose, including creating collection and building consumer assortments with consumers and market lense in mind, aligned with overall brand strategy with consideration of effective concept to consumers thought process through collabnoration with creative service & CTC team.
The Ideal Candidate Description:
- Taking the lead in product creation process from merchandising perspective, together with design and product development, including;
- Managing Range Planning process and content, overseeing the execution from both product merchandising and merchandising planning team.
- Provide a clear frame / schedule and clear priorities in order to help the Team manage key steps and tasks in a timely and efficient manners Owning merchandising KPI adherence that fulfills growth target, profitability and efficiency together with Product Development and Design collaboration, including;
- Approach delivery flow strategically to maximize business opportunity and constant cross-divisional alignment in Collection message, in partnership with PD and B&P departments,
- Coordinate and supervise sales forecasts to optimize delivery process through correct capacity planning and minimize inventory risks
- Active contribution in division milestone; sketch/proto review/product creation milestones, lifestyle walkthrough, DCR, SMS Handover, Price & Margin Meeting, Train the Trainer
- Ability to lead the Hilfiger Women Accessories and Footwear Merchandising Teams both from task and people perspective, ability to grow and nurture talents
- Constant collaboration with his/her merchandising lead peers within FW ACC world as well as cross label genders, to find synergy and possible alignment & opportunities.
- Taking on strong leadership position among Womenswear & Kids leadership team, bring strong and inspiring leader to product merchandising team to guide and develop team ability, being a role model and ambassador of Womenswear & Kids division within the company and torwards the markets and customers.
- Minimal 10 years' experience in Merchandising, product management, brand management or merchandise role within an International operating footwear accessories brand.
- Understand Womens footwear & accessories Europe and global market lancscape, accounts, distribution with strong commercial awareness
- Ability to read consumers, market trends, and fashion awareness
- Excellent analytic, organization and planning skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, ability in translating ideas into compelling products and business story telling verbally as well as in compelling deck
- Strong influencing, negotiating and networking skills
- Team player with proven strong and inspirational leadership skills, previous experience of building and managing a team, coaching and developing
- Fluent English both written and verbal; other languages are a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced, matrix based multiple seasons environment
- Ability to travel on business when needed
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.