Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- The Payroll Officer reports into the Senior Payroll Manager and is the direct report of the Payroll Administrator.
- The Payroll Officer will be responsible for end to end processing delivering exceptional customer service to Area Managers and their stores. This includes but is not restricted to Starters, leavers, changes, T&A and statutory deductions.
- The Payroll Officer will alongside the administrator be the first point of contact for all payroll related queries and concerns within a defined retail area
- This role will is expected to maintain and manage Key Stakeholder relationships in order to ensure all payroll deliverables at all levels.
- The Payroll Officer will be responsible for training Area's/stores on payroll data processing and maintain KPI's to ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Work together with the payroll administrator to ensure payroll processing is carried out in a timely manner
- Work with the HR team to ensure that all new starters are set up and have correct tax details applied in the system. Continually work on the timelines to ensure that best practise is in operation. Process leavers and check for any late entries to avoid overpayments
- Work with the Senior Payroll Manager develop and review a service level agreement between payroll section and Key stakeholders
- Contribute to changes to payroll procedures by continually improving the process, updating the procedures and version control, audit analysis and review.
- Ensure all data received has been correctly authorised. Updating Managers on outstanding issues and chasing if necessary
- Coaching new store managers and maintaining high standards by delivering payroll reports and analysing data to feedback to managers
- The Payroll Officer will be expected to support and offer training to the payroll administrator with regards with regards to HB processes.
- This role will be working closely with the Senior Payroll Manager, to deliver multi-function change and innovation in line with the company's strategy and Values.
- The Payroll Officer will be expected to be up to date with legislation changes with an emphasis on CPD.
- The Payroll Officer will be expected to support the payroll manager with Statutory and company tasks, inclusive of but not exclusive to P11D, pay review, gender pay audit and BRR.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Strong administrative experience - 5 years in payroll role (at least 2 years Payroll processing experience at mid level)
- Advanced Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills
- GDPR literate
- Experience working within a high variable Payroll
- ADP Freedom experience
- Working Knowledge of ONS
- Payroll training or qualification
- High level processing of Tax Codes, P45's, starter/ leaver legislation
- Ability to work and deliver good quality work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, be innovative and drive change.
- Comfortable liaising and directing process change with Key stakeholders
- High End retail experience
- Knowledge of Brand
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.