About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next. About the Role
Banana Republic is looking for a seasoned Marketing Operations Manager to support the growth of BR Home. As a member of the Marketing Operations team, you will be responsible for leading the development of marketing assets for Banana Republics retail and media spaces. You will work cross-functionally with members of editorial, creative, merchandising, and visual teams to ensure all milestones are met and executed according to the marketing & styling brief.
You will own the timeline for each project assigned to you and will be responsible for capturing cross-functional review feedback, decisions, and assisting with any roadblocks or follow-ups required to complete the project.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, you will oversee the BR Home marketing processes, so a strong knowledge of both consumers and prospects, a passion for Home, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape are essential.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Work in close partnership with creative leads to guide the development of creative and marketing concepts that can be executed across channels, in accordance with brand strategies, and to meet business goal objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between editorial/creative and cross-functional business partners.
- Collaborate with global merchandising and design to ensure that the marketing strategy for the Home business is aligned with the seasonal vision of the brand and product collections.
- Ensure timely creation of marketing assets with specific attention to end use mediums.
- Partner with digital design (site/email), store design (windows/signage), Promo and Direct Mail teams to execute storytelling for Banana Republic Home in a way that is catered to each platform in the omni-channel ecosystem.
- Engage with the Site Merchandising leads to understand and develop brand strategies that will support growth specific to the online division.
- Maintain a predictable cadence and distribution for marketing reporting, in order to socialize to key stakeholders and also factor in learnings into future campaigns.
- Own the milestones and project timeline, ensuring all steps in the pipeline are completed prior to final asset deliver.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- 5-7 years relevant Marketing experience required
- Must be an organized and detailed self-starter, with ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and tailor communications to a broad range of internal and external audiences
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide clarity and perspective throughout the process
- Strategic, technical thinker with strong business acumen and a desire to problem solve and make data-driven recommendations
- Experience working with and/or passion for Home product is preferred
- Creative thinker who is positive and always takes a resolutions-oriented approach
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $106,700 - $141,400 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.