Creative Intern - Remote / London
- London (Greater) (GB) Remote
- Closing date
- 5 Feb 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Galvan London is searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated intern to join their Creative team.
No day is the same - from collating seasonal mood boards ahead of a shoot, to editing reels for Instagram, to building weekly newsletters, you’ll play a key role in supporting the roll-out of the marketing calendar and ensuring our visual language is consistent across all channels and in line with our brand DNA.
Ideally currently enrolled, 3-6 month internship, full time 40hrs/week, needs to be eligible for school credit.
This role can be remote, or based in London.
● Support in the creation of high quality content (still and video) across owned and paid channels, such as newsletters, advertising and website etc
● Design assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as invitations, press packs, lookbooks, marketing decks etc
● Assist in the post-production of content shoots (researching, retouching, video editing etc)
● Support in creation of seasonal trend, mood and material boards for collections and photo shoots
● Maintenance of the image database
● Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere Pro
● A positive and collaborative attitude
● Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
● Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
● Proactive self-starter
● Experience in creating content for key social platforms including capturing and editing video, stills, GIFs etc a bonus
● A keen interest in luxury fashion as well as digital media
Please submit your portfolio with your application.
Designed by women for women, Galvan London was launched in 2014 with the mission to fulfill the need for a new kind of occasionwear – clean, cool, and pared down. Currently, Galvan London has expanded into a full ready-to-wear offer, including resort wear, separates and most recently, power knits – that can be worn throughout all the moments of your day. Galvan London’s pieces are created to make you feel empowered for that important meeting, big birthday, wedding, first date or simply to be a trusted wardrobe hero that you can pull out any time to make you look, and feel, incredible from the inside out.
8 Clarendon Cross
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert