Galvan London is searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated intern to join their Creative team.
No day is the same - from collating seasonal mood boards ahead of a shoot, to editing reels for Instagram, to building weekly newsletters, you’ll play a key role in supporting the roll-out of the marketing calendar and ensuring our visual language is consistent across all channels and in line with our brand DNA.
Ideally currently enrolled, 3-6 month internship, full time 40hrs/week, needs to be eligible for school credit.
This role can be remote, or based in London.
● Support in the creation of high quality content (still and video) across owned and paid channels, such as newsletters, advertising and website etc
● Design assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as invitations, press packs, lookbooks, marketing decks etc
● Assist in the post-production of content shoots (researching, retouching, video editing etc)
● Support in creation of seasonal trend, mood and material boards for collections and photo shoots
● Maintenance of the image database
● Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, FinalCut/Premiere Pro
● A positive and collaborative attitude
● Eye for detail and strong visual understanding of brand DNA
● Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
● Proactive self-starter
● Experience in creating content for key social platforms including capturing and editing video, stills, GIFs etc a bonus
● A keen interest in luxury fashion as well as digital media
Please submit your portfolio with your application.