Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Vestiaire Collective is looking for a French Language Copywriter to join the Creative Factory team (role based in Paris) About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a French-speaking copywriter, to write engaging and persuasive copy across a variety of assets. The copywriter will transcreate English texts in our brand voice, ensuring that our brand DNA is communicated clearly across everything that we do.
The ideal candidate will be a creative partner to the wider brand & editorial team and develop creative content from conception to execution. You will adapt the existing brand tone of voice and help to define it further, pushing it forward within all external-facing communications, from email content and commercial campaigns to straplines and push notifications. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving company and make this role your own.
This is a full-time role based in our Paris office and reporting to the Head of Copy. What you'll be doing
Who you are
- Concepting copy and content for the brand's external communications, from global brand campaigns to editorial newsletters.
- Transcreate copy from English language to French language, utilising perfect grammar, syntax and cultural references to engage the French customer.
- Contribute to and participate in the development of the brand's new Tone of Voice and Style Guide
- Support the branding marketing and commercials teams by responding to briefs with clear and innovative copy for our commercial and branding highlights.
- Develop a strong and engaging brand identity for the French site
- Keeping a constant watch on editorial and advertising trends, fashion, luxury and sustainable news, being reactive in copy output and anchoring the brand in our clients' everyday lives
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities to improve product copy, messaging, and signposting, so that our experiences and offerings are seamless and inspiring
What we offer
- You have at least 3 years experience in copywriting, ideally from a fashion retail or e-commerce retailer background
- Proficient in writing in French, with a good level of English language
- Strong knowledge of the luxury or fashion industry
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to liaise at all levels
- Flexible, proactive and open to change
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package