Assistant Boutique Director, Madison Avenue
- Carolina Herrera
- New York, New York
- $90,000-$100,000 + Sales Bonus Potential
- Closing date
- 5 Feb 2023
About Carolina Herrera
It all began with a woman, with style so provokingly chic that the world took notice. Today the Carolina Herrera Brand is a New York-based fashion powerhouse recognized for creating colorful collections synonymous with fabulous style and bold femininity. With the appointment of Wes Gordon as Creative Director in 2018, the House has reinforced its commitment to the codes established by the founder; while pushing the boundaries of American fashion forward in fearless and fabulous style.
Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. Our dedicated team is split across our New York Atelier and Corporate Offices, retail locations across the globe and our Barcelona-based Fragrance and Make-up team.
Responsible for assisting the Boutique Director with management of the store, staff, merchandise, and customer service. The Assistant Boutique Director is also responsible for achieving a personal sales goal, while assisting the store in meeting store sales objectives, superior customer service and motivating team members.
The base salary for this position will be between $90,000 - $100,000 depending on experience & skill set. In addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a Sales Bonus Program.
What you´ll get to do
- Assist Boutique Director in leadership of store and team to achieve store sales objectives, managing individual team members and their productivity as it pertains to their objectives.
- Provide continual feedback and coaching to the associates as it pertains to sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales.
- Ensure an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; Assist Boutique Director in ensuring product education/technique meetings are scheduled for the store as needed.
- Support the development of client relationships by ensuring staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their clienteling tools.
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise).
- Assist Store Manager in meeting inventory accuracy and shrink requirements; participate in all store inventories.
- Maintain awareness and support store in loss prevention, risk management, physical security, and store cash.
- Movement of product, including heavy gowns, up and down multiple flights of stairs.
- Maintain all merchandising directives, communicating inventory needs to support the business goal.
- Demonstrate effective management and leadership of the store and staff, setting priorities for the day and motivating the team.
- Provide feedback to Boutique Director regarding associate’s individual performance continually to ensure results.
A few things you´ll love about us
- An entrepreneurial, creative and welcoming work culture
- A range of learning and development opportunities
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- A generous vacation allowance
- Company events and well-being initiatives
- Employee discount on our products
We´d love to meet you if
- You have 5 years of retail experience, with 2-3 years specialty/contemporary/luxury management or supervisory experience.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You have experience in MS Office, database software and inventory software.
Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. Founded in 1981 by Carolina Herrera, the brand’s in-house atelier blends the traditions of haute couture and craftsmanship with the wearability and pragmatism known to American fashion. The Carolina Herrera brand and licenses includes a portfolio of ready-to-wear, bridal, eyewear and fragrance as well as accessories for women, men and children. Today, the brand is available in 105 countries at 15,000 points of distribution, including over 350 CH Carolina Herrera and 4 Carolina Herrera New York retail locations. Carolina Herrera is part of PUIG, a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona, Spain.
For the latest news from inside the House, visit Carolinaherrera.com and follow Carolina Herrera on Facebook and Instagram.
- (212) 944-5757
501 7th Avenue
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert