Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 1000 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Vestiaire Collective is looking for an iOS Developer to join the Acquisition Squad of our Traffic Collective About the role
Our Traffic Collective's goal is to allow customers to visit our cool app and website again and again. Their scopes include everything from the onboarding of new users to CRM, push-notifications and other communications for our 23M users.
As an iOS Developer you'll ensure technical expertise on our mobile platform. You'll closely work with our Mobile Experts, Team Leaders, QA and have a deep work connection with the Product Design Team.
By joining our Engineering team, you will be working with talented individuals grouped in small independent agile teams (squads) that each have strong ownership over their domain.
Our iOS stack includes SwiftY, MVVM, no storyboard (SnapKit), SwiftUI, Quick & Nimble for unit tests and Fastlane/Bitrise. We are consistently working on improving our stack to provide the best possible developer experience. Some of our ongoing projects include experimentation with SwiftUI in production, moving towards feature modularization and pushing towards the latest stable from Apple's stack. What you'll be doing
Who you are
- You'll build great features with clean code in friendly collaboration.
- You'll own Vestiaire Collective mobile technical strategy. Therefore, you'll acquire a strong knowledge of our platform to keep an excellent performance, quality and security on our iOS App.
- You'll drive the technological evolutions by giving recommendations and inspiring our mobile team members.
- As a privileged and qualitative speaker for both Product and Operational team, you'll proactively evaluate technical feasibility, participate in functional projects definition and be able to suggest technical solutions to complex situations.
What we offer
- You've been actively working as an iOS Developer for at least 3 years.
- You have a thorough understanding of modern iOS development.
- Great knowledge of Swift to write readable, maintainable and performant code
- You can analyse the big picture, write a solution design document, implement and prove your code is great, because this is what you do. You code and know things ;)
- You are able to work autonomously; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pick up new technologies and languages.
- You care about feature quality and delivery
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Computer science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in an agile organisation is required
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer