The Sr Production Planner is responsible for production buys and monitoring inventory levels to meet customer demand. The Production Planner is accountable for production from order placement through receipt of shipment. Weeks of supply are reviewed with Supply Planning and Sales teams to ensure timely customer shipments. The Production Planner - Senior is also responsible for project management of operational initiatives focused on Operational Excellence.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create monthly production plan at SKU level based on forecast and inventory targets and execute buy; includes utilizing Core Replenishment Modeling tool.
- Prepare and analyze weekly intake reports to identify any delivery and/or quality issues as it relates to vendor and transportation. Work for issue resolution and execute the determined course of action. Must have ability to take action promptly
- Prepare monthly late goods list for review to identify any short falls in meeting customer demand for the month so that sales may review to determine any issue to shipping estimates.
- Report on Fill Rate with detail explanation of variance to target and recovery plan for deficit fill rates.
- Identify customer serviceability issues for month-end sales report.
- Produce weekly Size Outage Reports and reviews to determine if air transportation is required for timely customer delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Effective and clear daily communication via e-mail with the overseas offices
- Prepare project plan for operational initiatives in alignment with operational goals.
- Maintain KPI tracker and drive process improvement
- Work closely with strategy consultant to capture and align operational goals.
- 4-6 years of experience in a Planning role preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- JDA experience a plus
Bachelor's Degree requiredSkills:
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multiple task
- Good follow-up skills
- Be able to work well under pressure
- High math aptitude
- Project management
Pay Range: $72,000 - $97,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH