NEIMAN MARCUS GROUPCompany Overview
The Neiman Marcus Group Employees Federal Credit Union is luxury at its finest. Our credit union is owned and operated solely by employees of The Neiman Marcus Group and has been improving the financial well-being of those members for over 73 years. Headquartered in the historic downtown Dallas Neiman Marcus Store, the credit union operates and serves members from coast to coast. Seeking
detail-oriented, self-starter who wishes to grow with a single-SEG credit union. Must be able to accurately multi-task, quickly respond and provide resolution from multiple channels. Must be detail oriented, organized, and capable of communicating on a professional/business level and possess basic business acumen. Must be able to work independently as well as work in a team environment while handling consumer loans (personal and auto). Responsibilities
- Prepare, analyze, and handle auto title documentation to perfect liens across all 50 states
- Answer phones. Respond to member inquiries regarding account balances, transaction details and methods of obtaining credit union services.
- Compile, analyze and prepare general reports utilizing Excel and Portico.
- Compile supporting loan documentation, image, maintain and explain loan processes to members.
- Organize and input required loan documents for loan officers.
- Audit and fund pending loans and loan support documentation.
- Maintain online account access and respond to member inquiries through the online account review systems.
- Perform over-the-counter transactions for walk-in members such as account opening, payroll deduction changes, loan applications and account maintenance.
- Open new accounts. Input data and account setup for all requested services.
- Process loan payments, order payment coupons, make bank deposits.
- Provide general administrative support to loan officers and management.
- Research debit card and checking account transaction history to re-create balance availability.
- Solve and resolve member complaints and communicate resolution to proper channels.
- Must have 5+ years working in financial institution or comparable financial business. Experience in title work, ACH processing, Member Services, Lending, or other front line teller role highly preferred. Experience in Portico products is a plus.
- Must have over-the-top, friendly, outgoing attitude while working in a high-volume environment.
- Must be prompt, dependable, have strong attendance history, and exhibit a high level of integrity.
- Must have general/working knowledge of financial institution terminology, structure, and organization.
- Must be highly organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively communicate information, both verbal and written to a wide range of audience.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.