Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Designer BOSS Menswear (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Creative Design Input
- Thematic and qualitative implementation of the season's trendsbased on the briefing by Concept Design assuring the visibility of BOSS DNA in each garment
- Design, sketching and development of styles of the product groups in collaboration with Head of Design
- Guidance and coordination of the product development process internally and externally following up on the prototype realization from sketch to release of production
- Proactive development in execution of sketches, fabric direction and ideas as well as leading fitting sessions
- Intensive collaboration with Concept Design, Brand Management, Trim Team, Collection Coordination, Pattern Design and Technical
- Proactive strategic thinking in relation to processes, workflow, design and direction of the collection as a whole
- Implementation of the company's strategic guidelines, participation in workshops and projects
- Research of trends and innovation, benchmark analysis of competitors, store checks and market visits
- Education in fashion design
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position in an international environment
- A keen sense of fashion and trends and conceptual thinking
- Excellent organisational talent, assertiveness, communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting in collection development
- Strong product knowledge and detailed understanding of the creation process
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, PhotoShop and 3D Design (CLO or others), good MS Office and SAP/PLM knowledge
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Very good/ fluent knowledge of English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth (NINA_HOCHMUTH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.