Senior Art Director
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Take ownership of OMNES’ brand aesthetic and persona developing this across all channel
- Elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into the brand
- Participate in strategy meetings and partner with merchandising and creative teams to translate business strategy into creative concepts and compelling retail content
- Maintain absolute accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
You will have:
- 5-7 years’ work experience as an Art Director/Designer
- An ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Confidence to explain and support their thinking, both internally and externally
- An understanding of the OMNES brand, our products and customer
- Strong communication skills and time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects across various time constraints and still meet deadlines.
The fashion industry
needs to change.
As one of the world’s most prolific polluters, and with 85% of all textiles ending up in landfill, the fashion industry’s detrimental impact is vast, and improving the way it operates will make a huge, positive difference to the future of our planet. OMNES means ‘all’. It’s our name because we are all in this together. We created OMNES to help change the way you shop, wear and think about clothing. And to encourage the rest of the industry to do it, too.
We want to do fashion differently.
We want to make it better.
Great Western Studios
65 Alfred Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert